More ideas related to our 22 Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff in your home
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPpJh5dlxI
INFO: Press CC to turn on Subtitles
22.Disguising an oddly placed light switch plate.
23. Hide a tangled mass of wires behind your desk.
24.Turn a low drawer into a pet-feeding hutch.
25. If you can Spray-paint folding chairs.
26. Opt for a ceiling rope-hung rack instead.
27. Turn those nettlesome basement poles into stately columns with molding.
28.Paint any ugly tile floors.
29. Buy or sew your own crate cover for the pup.
Product may be sold out already but similar items might be available
30. Stash peek-a-boo plants in your cinder blocks.
31.Use electrical tape to face off and deface your washing machines.
32. Install a rolling recycling bin in your kitchen counter or island
33.Upgrade your garage door with a fresh coat of paint.
34. Update and upgrade your boring built-in bathtub with airstone.
35.Transition your backsplash into the wall seamlessly with a shelf bracket.
36. Keep your charging station in a kitchen or nightstand drawer, just by drilling some holes.
37. If you have popcorn ceilings, you can actually scrape the “popcorn” off.
You can also cover them with plaster.
How to remove popcorn ceiling video
38. Turn your balcony into a green yard with astroturf.
39. Use hooks underneath your desk to keep wires out of the way
40. Upholster your unsightly box springs with fabric and a staple gun.
cozylittlehouses .com [Link missing]
41. Hide florescent lights in your home or office with these lattice covers.
42.Give your kitchen appliances a stainless steel makeover with stainless steel contact paper.
NoCopyrightSounds, music without limitations.
Lensko – Let’s Go! [NCS Release]
➞ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lenskoofficial
➞ SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/lensko
Video Rating: / 5